Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dad-you're an ACE

As promised here is my Father's Day card for this year.  I was lazy and just made three of the same-or I could say...they're so cute why try anything else.  My color inspiration came from the DSP.  Out of a 12 x 12 sheet I tries to pick 3 planes with space to have the banner fly behind it.  After I cut these pieces I took my colors from the planes...a really interesting and nice combo of baja breeze and tangerine tango.  I used the MFT die fishtail banner https://www.mftstamps.com/home/homepage.html
The die cuts are strung on jillybean soup baker's twine.  I made a small cut using a box cutter knife right behind the tail of the plane to thread the twine through.  The word DAD is using the American crafts rub on Molly font....I picked that up at Hobby Lobby for 2.99 on clearance!
Hope you enjoy and get some inspiration from this.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment