Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Be my fortunate Valentine


How stinkin' cute are these!  I found the idea on SCS at http://kendrawietstock.blogspot.com/2011/01/your-fortune-is-full-of-love.html.  Today my mom and I hauled out the sewing machine and in no time flat had 15+ of these beauties.  Most will be going to her church youth group kids that range in age kindergarten to high school.  You need felt, fabric, the big shot with the large scallop circle die and a sewing machine.  My mom is going to type a bible verse with a love concept on paper and put in them.  They will be packaged in the smaller opaque box (got at Michael's) and two Valentine pencils from a pack in the dollar spot at target will be tied to it to look like chop sticks.  Thanks so much for looking.  Hope this inspires you as well.

1 comment:

  1. wow these are so adorable and the kids are gonna be thrilled with them!

    ReplyDelete