Sunday, January 30, 2011

welcome to the world

In the last 2 weeks I've found myself needing not one but two welcome baby cards.  The perfect excuse for buying a new stamp set...right.  This is from the set My how you've grown by http://www.mftstamps.com/.  It is a great set with many wonderful sentiments including a line from the children's book Love You For Always by Robert Munsch.  I remember our pediatric nursing instructor reading the book to our class and bringing 40 college students to tears.The color combination is baja breeze, so saffron and poppy parade.  The DSP is from the pack pay date by stampin up.  The buttons are from and MRF die with one additional "real" button per group.  The layout is courtesy of the MFT sketch challenge. So two birds with one stone...card for friend and challenge entry.
Thank you so much for coming back to visit me on my blog.  I am really close to 2000 hits.  Come back tomorrow and I'll share the Christmas project I gave my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment