Monday, January 17, 2011

My favorite things challenge

This is the first time I've participated in a challenge.  It's a great way to create your own card but in a sense it is a CASE since you don't have to come up with the layout as well.  My favorite things stamp company is offering a weekly (every Wednesday) sketch challenge.  The winner receives money towards a purchase of their stamps so what a great incentive to try.   I only have 4 of their sets but I hope to expand that in the future.  This one is called Who's that harvesting Girl.  If you haven't seen the Who's that girl line it is great because you never have to worry about coloring a face or hair.  These stamps are great for paper piecing.  I used some SU blueberry crisp and the rest is with copic markers.  The paper is all from cosmo cricket garden variety.  The ribbon was some .99 stuff I got at HL and just doubled up the gingham ribbon.  Thanks for looking.  In the next few days I'll have a great project to share.  My DH (darling husband) has spent his holiday building me an organization rack for my punches.  I'll be painting and hanging it this week.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment