Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthday Girl

Isn't she precious!  I have fallen in love with the Pure Innocence line of stamps from My Favorite Things.  When I first saw them I was hesitant to get them because I have a little boy.  But they were too cute to resist.
This is one of two cards I made for an April birthday girl.  I'm going to let my mom use one and I'll use the other...I wonder which one she'll pick.  This image was stamped, colored with copics and paper pieced with paper from a My Mind's Eye paper pack called Fine and Dandy...tickled pink.  The image is of a half ballon.  I punched a circle, inked the edges then added a high light with the white gel pen before covering the whole thing in versamark and clear EP.  I think it gives the little extra texture to the balloon.  I inked the edges of the main image in baja breeze.  Thanks for looking.  Come back tomorrow for the other card.

No comments:

Post a Comment