Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blessings

Here is the latest project for the My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge.  This is week 12.  This set is just as darling as all of the Pure Innocence ones are.  This card will be going to a friend of my mom who faithfully kept us on her prayer list as we were selling our last house.  I am so happy to say that a new family will be making our last house a home as of this last Thursday.  After over a year on the market and with the help of our wonderful real estate agent and a lot of prayers it is SOLD.  I think I will miss that house forever.  We had wonderful neighbors, my own craft room, and a view of farmland that was heaven. 
Well, now on to the card.  The base is old olive.  The DSP is a combination of American crafts everyday line and some SU.  the solid pink and blue are the reverse sides of the AC paper.  I stamped the little girl on whisper white and paper pieced her dress (soon regretted it too-next time plain colored dress).  She is colored in with copics and the grass is with copic marker free hand-saw the technique on a you tube video.
The flower and brad are both from SU.  The flowers are available on their clearance rack.  I've been hoarding 2 packages.  The flower got a little lost so I punched a flower out of old olive to mat it.
The ribbon at the top is also American crafts.  I just love when paper and ribbon from the same company go together.
Thanks so much for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment