Monday, March 21, 2011

Under the weather?

It's spring and I feel great.  Definately not under the weather...unless you count pollen.  This is my latest entry in the MFT weekly sketch challenge.  As sson as I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use one of my new sets (free for winning the week 5 challenge).  The backgound is some felt.  With the polka dots I felt (no pun intended) it looked like sky and rain.  The umbrella is SO cute in the pawsitively prints 2 DSP from SU.  In fact if SU sees this they might market an actual umbrella in the print (if only).
 I hope you can see from the picture the glossy accents used on her mack and wellies (pardon the spelling and UK terminology).  The cloud is punched with the fiskars cloud out of SU shimmer white.  The brads (hopefully looks like rain drops) are SU glimmer brads...gotta get more of them.  A little early for April Showers but maybe this will bring you a little spring weather wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment