Monday, March 14, 2011

MFT challenge week #10

Wow...10 of 52 weeks have passed.  Time flies!  This week's sketch was pretty easy to follow.  Not to worry, my supply of MFT stamps is about to increase by 3.  Back on week 5 I WON!  I was so excited to get the email.  I asked and they said even if you've won you can keep participating...plus it is a fun way to increase my card stash.
This week I used the my how you've grown set.  It is filled in with sweet and sour DSP and copic markers and SU daffodil delight marker for the baby's onsie.  The background paper is from the retired sweet pea pack.  I used the MFT scallop die twice for the vertical element and topped with a piece of pretty in pink ribbon.  The heart element is punched and then "inlaid embossed" with smaller melon mambo hearts.
Thanks for looking.  I'm over 3000 visitors which is amazing.  Have a great day crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment