Saturday, December 4, 2010

Get your tag on day # 3

It is so interesting to see that so many other folks are doing tags this week also.  I see that Tim Holtz is doing 12.  Most of his work is not really my style but I am amazed by his talent and techniques.  As of the time I am posting this I didn't see any comments to request a tag however on SCS one person wrote they loved the penguin so here goes. 
The penguin is from a quickcutz die I bought at Archivers 2 years ago.  I fell in love with him and that got me started on the die cutting path.  I've gone from the revolution to the big shot and I LOVE my big shot.  After die cutting the penguin I put him on a SU baja breeze scallop circle and then the base is the best part.  It is cut using the two tags die out of....chalkboard paper.  I know, I can't believe such a thing exists but it is available at Hobby Lobby.  The best part of this tag is that it is so re-useable.  His little Santa hat is from Michael's (Jolee's sticker).
Thanks so much for continuing to check these tags out.  Leave a comment to vote for which tag will appear tomorrow.  Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment