Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Inspiration

Welcome back or welcome for the first time.  I've made a holiday change to my blog header...to be honest it's the only holiday decorating I've done so far.  In an attempt to stay on top of what I'll need as Christmas gift giving gets closer I've gone ahead and made some gift tags.  I'll be posting one per day so be sure to keep checking back.  This first one is a CASE from Dawn Griffith http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/.
The base is from the Stampin' Up sizzix die called two tags.  The paper is from Michael's (looks like candy cane).  Then an old olive scallop circle and the reindeer (made from the owl punch and snowflake punch).  These are so cute and so easy to make.  I'm considering making a lot more but I'll have to borrow my mom's snowflake punch.  Thanks for looking and remember to come back tomorrow!

1 comment: