Sunday, December 5, 2010

get your tag on day # 4...on Dasher!

Of all the Christmas stamps I have...Dasher is my favorite.  Part of that is because he was a bargain... a single stamp under 10 dollars.  The base of this tag was cut using the 2 tags die.  The material is canvas that was again found at Hobby Lobby in the scrapbook paper section.  It is sold as a 12 x 12 sheet.   I stamped Dasher in classic chocolate chip ink although for this use craft ink is better.  I will probably fray the edges a bit more.  I also added small pearl bling in his antlers.
Thanks for looking.  Remember to come back tomorrow for another tag and leave a comment on which one you'd like to see next.  They are all posted as a group on SCS in the anything but a card gallery in the tag section.

No comments:

Post a Comment