Monday, December 13, 2010

Season of Friendship

Here's a look at one of the special cards I made for Christmas.  This is my first chance to play with this set.  I've loved it for a long time and was lucky to receive it from my friend Alicia.  So of course I'll send her the first card I've made with it.  I stamped the tree in chocolate chip on whisper white and cut it out.  It's mounted on some retired DSP and then on Baja Breeze (one of my favorite colors).  The bird and greeting are stamped in riding hood red.  I used dazzling diamonds to create the look of frost and snow.  I'll be back tomorrow to share some more of my Christmas cards.  It's not too late to make a handmade card and show your friends and family how much you care.  For a closer look just click on the picture,

No comments:

Post a Comment