Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top Note Quilt

I've made a top note quilt card before and they are very easy to do.  This one uses scraps ( I love using every last scrap of DSP) from the DSP sampler I ordered when the catalog was new.  The squares are cut 1 1/4 inch square and run through the xyron.  I've found that apply adhesive individually is time consuming and you don't always get glue where you need it.  The squares are adhered to a  x 5 " piece of scrap CS (because no one will see it).  Run it thru the big shot and there it is.  I did not faux stitch on this one though I have in the past.  the bid is stamped with the flourish from vintage vogue set.  The button is from a My Favorite Things die and the sentiment is from curly cute.
My friend who is a seamstress will get this card so I hope she likes it.
Thanks for looking and come back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. I do hope your friend will love it too.

    ReplyDelete