Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MDS page

I have really fallen in love with stampin' up's my digital studio (MDS).  It is very easy to use and has so many options.  This page is of my son and the photos we took of him to get one for our Christmas card.  They were taken at the Bass Pro Shops in Macon.  So take a hint from me and get someone else to do the holiday background decorations for you :)
This page only took a few minutes.  I still love to scrapbook in person but instead of dragging everything out and getting the photos printed I can get a page done FAST.
Thanks for looking.  Keep checking back.  I hope to have another holiday project to share tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Look at that boy! He is getting so grown up. Love the pics, De. Talk to you soon. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scrap book page. Do you have others on the web for viewing? I like them nicely done and not too busy. Karen

    ReplyDelete