Friday, February 11, 2011

Inlaid embossing


I had seen this techinique on other blogs and got the square lattice embossing folder to try it out.  WOW! What a great technique that is simple and gives both texture and creates a unique background.  So far I've tried it with the boho blossoms and with the trio heart punch.  This card uses my newest goodies.  I know I will get great use out of the set Greeting Card Kids.  The medallion is made from the MFT dienamics 1/4 inch die.  Two pieces glued together.  The girl is colored with copics and the heart she is holding has glitter on it.  Inside I put a crocheted heart pin.  If you are into crochet and like the pattern (pretty easy- some treble crochet on an E needle) just send me a comment and I'll send you the link to the pattern.  This card is going to my folks.  I'll see if the card get's there first or my mom check's my blog :).  Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. A simple but effective card and I love the crotchet heart..... may I have the pattern link please.

    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete