Friday, February 4, 2011

MDS playful

Yes...this is my child.  The greatest joy I've ever known.  The last MFT stamp set I got had the perfect description of a boy... "a noise with dirt on it".  Everyday as I turn the knob to go into his room I wonder what I will find.  There are times in motherhood when you can laugh or you can cry...pick laughter and grab your camera.  This page had two photos one from our home and one from Nana's.  I seriously hardly ever hear him getting into stuff.  It just happens.  I love that with My Digital Studio I am better able to journal closer to actual events.  It is a great place to try out layouts.  I also love that I can share pages digitally with friends and family.  Hope you enjoy this one!  I can't wait to see what tomorrow morning brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment