Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pucker Up

All this week I've been leaving my hubby a small Valentine in a cute little mailbox I got at Target.  I've been using the 3 x 3 cards I made at an Archiver's class.  These have not been big gifts...a package of gum with the note you make me smile.  Today I gave him this can I got the idea from Splitcoast Stampers http://hlkdownstairsdesigns.blogspot.com/.  Soooo cute and quick and easy.  She filled hers with lemon heads but I put the yellow and red sourpatch kids in this one.  It uses the stap set Tart and Tangy.  I used the daffodil delight ink and some yellow and red ribbon I also picked up at Michael's along with the tin.   I used the full heart punch alsong with the smallest heart from the trio punch.  The big heart didn't seem to be standing out so I added some faux stitching with my white signo gel pen.
Now I'm off to make something for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment